What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic Nutrition is a practice that looks at every aspect of the human body and how its physical, mental, and emotional state is affected by the foods we consume. It is a comprehensive approach that studies the breakdown of nutrients in food, what those nutrients do for the well being of our bodies, and how it can change the way we live.
Through Holistic Nutrition, you will learn how to:
- Create a comprehensive nutrition plan that is specific to your needs
- Make better decisions on what foods to eat and what foods to avoid
- Increase your energy levels through natural diet and exercise
- Read food labels to better understand nutritional intake
- Become more aware of imbalances and deficiencies in the body and how to correct them
- Improve sleep patterns by changing the foods you eat
- Improve any digestive or chronic stomach issues by changing the foods you eat
- Get the root cause of skin problems, gut issues, colon health, sleep disorders, low energy levels, hormonal imbalances, blood sugar imbalances, PMS and Menopause symptoms, etc.
- Manage stress levels based on dietary habits