Eating Disorder Recovery
As someone who has recovered from an eating disorder, I can honestly say that I know what it's like to feel guilty about consuming food. There was a point in my life where food was the only thing that I felt I had control over. My eating disorder made me feel alone and ashamed but once I made the decision to share my struggle with family and friends, I realized that I wasn't alone and I no longer had to feel that way.
Throughout my experience, I have learned how important it is to have a support system around you to help you heal and find your way back to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. With RAW Holistic Nutrition, I want to help others that are going through the same challenges that I faced and provide a recovery plan that works closely with the individual to help them find strength and balance through nutrition.
The RAW Eating Disorder Recovery Program focuses on:
- Working with individuals who struggle with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, food addictions, who have body dysmorphia or an unhealthy relationship towards food
- Conducting a nutritional assessment that will help analyze your nutritional needs
- Helping rebuild and restore your relationship with food
- Helping you develop healthy eating habits
- Helping individuals understand that the food they are putting into their body is needed for fuel
- Providing a meal plan to provide you with structure and a guideline for selecting foods
- Changing your eating patterns by helping you understand the food your eating and how you can redefine your relationship with it
- Providing a balanced approach to help
- Learning how to eat intuitively in order to nourish your body
- Providing full support and knowledge to assist in your recovery process